We want you to be pleased with your purchase from Bouchards. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase.
- Returns are eligible for a full refund if returned within 30 days with your order confirmation number. If you don't have your order confirmation number and we can't look-up your transaction, you'll receive store credit for the lowest selling price.
- All returned merchandise must have all original tags attached and product(s) must be in its original, brand new, unwashed condition.
- Full-priced merchandise received after 30 days will be credited based on the current selling price.
- Unfortunately, we cannot exchange, replace or credit customized, monogrammed or personalized items.
- We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.
Bring your merchandise to one of our Bouchards locations within 30 days with the original receipt or gift receipt. If you would like to exchange your purchase, we'll help you find the right item.
Return By Mail:
- Get your invoice ready
- Prepare your package
- Pack your return securely, in the original package, if possible, and include your printed invoice.
- Affix your shipping label to the package, making sure no other tracking labels are showing.
- Ship it
When your package is ready, you can ship it via FedEx, U.S. Postal Service or United Parcel Service, whichever courier the label sent to you is from.
- For FedEx, drop it off at your nearest FedEx location.
- For the U.S. Postal Service, give it to your mail carrier or drop it off at your nearest local post office.
- For United Parcel Service, drop it off at your nearest UPS Store location.