Puma Men's GV Special Haute Sneakers
By Puma Men's
In the late 1970s, Argentinean tennis player Guillermo Vilas went on a title-winning rampage. Known for his one-handed backhand and off-the-court charm, he paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his winning style. Among them? The GV Special. And much like the man behind the legend, it quickly secured its rank: Icon.
- Archive tennis-inspired silhouette.
- Leather upper with perforated vamp.
- Full lace closure.
- Lightweight IMEVA midsole for soft cushioning.
- Rubber outsole provides traction and grip.
- PUMA GV Special callout at lateral side.
- PUMA Formstrip overlay at side.
- PUMA label at tongue.
- Style #385492_03